Friday, March 20, 2015

I got my eye on you -- Valentino SS15 Bags


Valentino rock stud bags and shoes have caught my eyes these past few months. I spend a lot of time poring over online sites looking at beautiful bags. I call it my favourite pastime, and very therapeutic too as I fill my hours with beautiful objects of my desire. 

I had the chance to touch, feel and carry Valentino bags when I was in London recently. It's one thing to see it online but nothing beats seeing it in person, I guess the same goes for internet romance. After all the chat, and endless hours of looking from afar, you wanna meet in the flesh.

I was not disappointed. Now I'm obsessed with getting my hands on one of these babies. The thing is I can't seem to pick one. Love them all.  







No comments:

Post a Comment