Tuesday, June 07, 2016

If your body aches, you probably need to do this one thing

Change the mattress and pillows that you have been sleeping on.

I was suffering from all sorts of aches and pain; I thought it was my bones then my nerve and muscles, or the effect of all my medications.

Then I checked my mattress and realized whenever I slept elsewhere I wasn't in pain when I woke up. I slept better and was in a better mood.

So after months, someone special actually took the effort to change both my daughter's and my mattresses. Both of us were so grateful that we lay on the mattresses for a long time, moving from one room to another, just feeling how great our bodies felt laying on the firm, new ones compared to the old ones that had the springs biting into our bodies.  

Now we are both happy campers as we do love sleeping.

One word to describe our sleep -- bliss.

Thank you N.





No comments:

Post a Comment