Tuesday, June 07, 2016

Ouch ...

I've experienced pain in all forms from physical to mental. My threshold of pain has since moved from low to high. I've actually found that if I give in to the pain and accept it, the pain can be tolerated and conquered. Or, so I thought. Until I suffered from a toothache that required me to visit the same dentist twice and in tears because I couldn't heck the excruciating pain.

So here is my list of pain from the worst kind to the least.


1. Toothache that requires root canal

2. Biopsy of the breast

3. Post-surgery from caesarean

4.  Post-surgery from lumpectomy

5. Tattoo on the bony part of my body, e.g. my foot

6. Waking up with leg cramps 

7.Mammogram

8.Migraine

9. When the needle is inserted into my chemo port without any numbing cream

10.Gastritis


The other kind of pain, the one that stabs at your heart:

1) Death of a family member

2) When harm is done to my daughter and other family members

3) Betrayal from my lover

4) Betrayal from a close friend 

This is me suffering from a nasty toothache that requires a root canal 

No comments:

Post a Comment