Sunday, March 13, 2016

It's a woman thing

It's funny how women, doesn't matter what their backgrounds are, are usually jealous or envious of their partners' exs'. They will say something about their looks or background, or whatever, and usually not in a good light. 

Men don't seem to do the same. 

I've shown my partner photos of my past boyfriends and he has never said, "Oh he's not very good looking, or, "Shit he was a fatty ya?" Nothing of that sort, just silence. 

But women, and now I speak for myself, I always say something mean, unless the ex was good looking which I then just remain silent, if not I'll give my two cents worth, such as:
"Oh she had bunny teeth", or "Oh gosh she looks older than her age". I always zoom in on the physical traits and never really going  beyond -- perhaps she had a good heart or personality, and so that's what he saw in her. 

And that's not nice of me but I can't help myself.  And I blame it on, it being a woman thing, to judge another woman and simply not like her coz my partner used to date and be in love with her. 

But I wanna try and be nice. I sure as hell wouldn't want another woman to say the same about me, which they have in the past. One said I wasn't pretty but just had a nice body. Actually my husband's ex wife said that about me. I liked how she said one bad stuff then added a good stuff. Anyways.

I wanna stop bad mouthing other women, so from this day forward, I'm not gonna say, "oh dear, you did that thing?" 

I'm just gonna bite my tongue and remain silent. 




No comments:

Post a Comment