Friday, March 25, 2016

Now is the time to do all the things you always wanted to do

I love learning new stuff. And I always loved painting whether it was on Tshirts or glasses. I just feel so happy and relaxed when I have an outlet for my creativity.

I love doodling flowers and so when I learnt there was a class concentrating on flowers I had to sign up for it. It was great learning new colouring techniques and also to meet and mingle with people who shared the same interest. 

I never tire of learning new stuff. Doesn't matter what I'm always reading up and signing up for online courses. 

If you always wanted to learn something new or to refresh what you already know, just go do it. Stop putting it off. 

My Saturday afternoon was well spent when I look at my first attempt at water colour painting and the pretty flowers I painted. 😝

3 comments:

  1. Hey Audrey,

    Stumbled upon your blog this afternoon. It was well-written blog. Read from start till the end. Keep up the fight! Good to see you in high spirits. God Bless!


    regards,
    -Edwin-
    (USM)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Edwin, thanks. I was from USM too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work Audrey, glad you've found such a beautiful creative outlet!

    ReplyDelete