Friday, March 11, 2016

Happiness is ...

Knowing that I'm not gonna die today, and not for a bit yet.

My breast doctor told me I was doing well and I only had to return for a full medical test in July. Which means I'm gonna be enjoying the next 4 months. I was really relieved and happy to get the news especially after the  passing of my friend yesterday. 

I was worried about my bone ache, and doc told me it was part of the side effects of Tamoxifen and the start of my menopause. Damn I sound ancient.

Anyways I'm  just happy that it's not the cancer roaming around in my body. 

Doc told me to go to the gym and carry weights, which isn't what I love doing but gotta do anyway.

So I'm gonna start exercising and getting fit. I hope to do what I say, coz I've no idea why I keep putting off the fact that I need to do some sort of activity. Can't even use the excuse that I'm doing chemo or herceptin. 

Let's see:

What I love doing:
Dancing
Swimming 
Shopping - this is exercising to me 
Getting frisky 
Outdoor shit 
Yoga 
Pilates
Hula hooping 

What I will learn to love eventually:
Gym and the smell of stale sweat 

Oh well. 
This is me when I was doing a bit of exercise. Walking around the block at my apartment. 
Soon, 6 pecs and some muscles:)












No comments:

Post a Comment